Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Super smart goals!

 


Find hidden word.
Starts with S and ends with T

Kia ora bloggers!
What have you been doing today?
well in my class we have been doing smart goals for Inquiry we have been doing smart goals!
this is my slide on smart goals.
TRIP INTO MY LIFE.
I do surf club which is basically swimming at the beach and leaning fun things about how to keep safe in the ocean.

So my smart goal was to be the fastest girl in surf club so I set that as my aim to do in six months which to me will be queit hard seen as there are some really really fast girls in surf club.
It haven't been six months yet but I'm getting close to achieving this and not going to give up on it.
so that is my smart goal.
Did you catch the hidden word? 
If you did write it in the comments!
Until next time bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Erina!
    I am guessing the hidden word is smart. Am I right?
    I think you could differently become the fastest swimmer in your group!

    Until next time Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Erina!
    I am guessing the hidden word is smart. Am I right?
    I think you could differently become the fastest swimmer in your group!

    Until next time Bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post