Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Reading and writing๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“✏️๐Ÿ–‹️๐Ÿ“˜

 


Hidden word
Starts With E and ends with a

Kia ora Bloggers!!
Erina here!!
How has your day been going?
Well This week I've been doing a lot of Reading and writing.
This is my reading and writing that I've been doing , I'm still on the first slide but I'm getting there.
If you want to see what I wrote n click on the picture of the doc logo and you can read all about it.
Do you like reading and writing??
If you do what part about it do you like??
Until next time bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post