Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

How To Become a Profession Emailer!


Hidden word Starts with E ends with L

Kia ora Bloggers!!
How has your day been going!
Well today we have been learning how to send a good email.
First we watch to videos about this and then we did a task and I wrote a good email. Then we made it onto a google drawing and put an arrow to the things that are needed in a good email. Now I'm going to teach you what a good email is.

A good email always has a subject as you can see this email has a subject "Pets on public transport", then there is a greeting, to make a good email there must be a greeting.
Next is a reason our body I have labelled both to make it easier.
Then at the end of the email You have to say who the email is from this email is from me and my name is at the end.
If you are sending it to a teacher as (I did) Your name is a must have, for any email really.
That is what a good email needs.
I hope you learnt something from this.
What do you think should pets be allowed on public transport or not?
If you do why?
Until next time.


 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Erina,
    These tips are great! I will have to use them sometime. Have you ever tried using Canva or adobe spark to help your presentation be more interactive? I remember doing something simmilar when I was in korimako, I did it about how make a great blog post though, it was lots of fun!
    Keep it up Erina! Enjoy your Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zara!
    Thanks for the feedback! I will have to use it sometime soon.
    bye Zara .

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post