Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

The rainbow recreation



Hi, this week I got one of my least favorite diary's and decorated so that it was more me. I think that it turned out really well and now that I'm confident that I can do it I mite be doing something else that I don't really like and decorate It so that It's more me. Or-though I think its pretty good, if I do ever do it again I think I should wait for the paint to dry before I wipe the paint of the pages. {That is what the white bit                                                is at the bottom is }                                                    Have you ever tried decorated something like this?

5 comments:

  1. Well done Erina. I love the colours that you have used on your diary. How did you decorate it? What did you use? I can't wait to see what you decorate next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Erina, what a great idea to decorate your diary and make it more you! Have you started writing in it yet? I haven't done this before. What will you decorate next? Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so cool. I wish I could have one of those. I love the blue and green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cool, how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so pritty erina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post