Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Statistical Inquiry My stlye


Find the hidden word.
Starts with M ends with S.

Kia ora bloggers!!
What have you been up to Today??
Well here's a trip into my school life.
Today and yesterday in my maths we have been doing  Statistical Inquiry .You might be asking your self that this is maths not Inquiry but there is  Statistical Inquiry which is maths but end with Inquiry.
Anyway Statistical Inquiry is when you gather data and put it into a graph.
I'm doing mine on engendered animals because I love animals and wanted to find out more about them.
this is the slide I made on them.
Its not finished yet but will be soon.
Did you catch the hidden word?
If you did right it in the comments!
Until next time bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Erina,
    Your post is really good! maybe next time you could add pictures of the endangered animals! other than that your post is soo good!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lucy thxs for the feedback next time I will
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Erina I like how you put in heaps of info and you in the description made words look like a bird or something. Amazing job from Caitlin 👍

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post