Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Terrific Transformation!

 Kia ora bloggers!

Erina here, 

How has your week been going? Well, mines has been Terrific! There has been lots of fun and engaging task to complete! And scene as it is the second to last week of the school year, they have been simple and fun, which is my favorite way to learn new things, and speaking of fun and simple tasks, my favorite task of the week was some maths work. To be exact, some transformation work.

Do you know what transformation is? Well, transformation is a marked change in form, nature, or appearance. There are 4 different things that transformation covers, Translation, Reflection, Rotation, and Symmetry. My favorite was Reflection because I could choose my own images to reflect.

Have you ever done a transformation task? If you have what was your favorite, Translation, Reflection, Rotation, or symmetry?

Until next time bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post