Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Shoelace Central👟

 Kia ora bloggers!

How has your week been going?

Well, mines has been great! We have been doing heaps of fun tasks to keep us working hard and learning more interesting facts. One of those tasks is kiwi innovators. You are probably wondering, What is an innovator? Well, an innovator is a person who introduces new methods, ideas, or products. A kiwi innovator is the same thing as an innovator, just the person that created the product is from New Zealand. And my class had to create something new and helpful to us humans. Me and my friend, Annabel, created Self-Tying Shoelaces. Our business name was Shoelace Central. It was really fun creating and designing the shoe, and would happily do it again. Overall, I really enjoyed doing this task with one of my closest friends and would very much love to do it again.

Have you ever had to design something? If you have designed something, what was it?

Until next time bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post