Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Wonderful Wonder

 Kia ora bloggers!

Erina here!

How has your week been going? Well, mine has been pretty great! There has been lots of fun activities and options to keep my class entertained and happy. One of those activities is a novel study. My class got to choose a book to do a novel study on. The options were Wonder, Gangster Granny, Danny the champion of the world, and Fing. I choose Wonder to do a novel study on and it turned out to be quite fun! There were heaps of fun create tasks such as Minecraft, Creating a poster, and much more. I found the Minecraft activity the funnest but it was very hard to choose. Overall, I really liked doing the novel study and would love to do it again. 

Have you ever read Wonder or watched the movie before? If you have what is your favorite scene?

Until next time bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post