Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

🌥️🌨️Wonderful weather⛈️🌧️

 


Kia ora Bloggers!
Erina here,
What have you been doing this week?
Well I've been doing lots!
This is one of the things in te reo.
In Our hub/class we have a kupu.
A kupu is a little bit like a Maori sentence that we do in the morning.
Last term we had a kupu about the weather and this is the animation that I've made with some of my friends.
Now that I've finished this animation stay tuned for the next animation about movements!
It was fun working with my friends together to create this animation!
Have you created an animation before?
Until next time bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Erina,
    I love the backgrounds you used. I think next time you could use less slides when the characters are specking. This week I worked an a animation too, but it was about Maori commands.
    Until next time Bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjor emerson,
    Thank you for the feedback next time I will add less slides.
    What maori commands where they?
    Until next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Erina my name is Isla. I love this so much it is so short and simple and easy to understand. I have created animation before but I was not that good. Maybe next time add a bit more description of what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello isla,
    Thank you for the feedback and next time I will add more of a description
    of what I did.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post