Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Spectacular Syria!🇸🇷

 


Bonjour Bloggers,
Erina here,
What have you been doing this week?
Well I've been quite busy.
Literally.
Very busy.
Let me tell you why.
So this week we had a normal Monday and Tuesday but on Wednesday we had people from the court theatre came to our school and play some games with us.
Then on Thursday we had cross country!
(I came 7th)
But because on the court theatre day we could not have a normal day with reading writing and maths the teachers gave us a slide to work on throughout the day .
This slide had maths, writing and reading in it. One of the task was to study the country Syria.
I made a slide on Syria but some other people made sites or a doc.
This was really fun for me and I would be happy do it again .
Anyway this is the slide I made about Syria.
Do you know much about the country Syria?
What is your favourite landmark or building on slide?
Until Next time bloggers!
Source: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post