Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

📒📝Lovely literacy


Kia ora Bloggers!
How has your day been going? What have you been doing?
Well this week I've done some reading and writing work that I would like to show you!
First off we read a story called "In the End" which is a war story.
The story was a bit like a comic, I did not like it very much but I still read it. When we had read thorough the story we answered the questions about the story. Once we had done that we did the create task, I did the piskel art on the solider which is on the 3rd slide down and the Canva.
If I were to do this again would read through the story maybe twice just so I understand it.
Source: Piskel and Canva.
Have you used Piskel or Canva before?
Until next time bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post