Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

Jellie Park!

 Kia ora bloggers!

How has your week been going?

My week has been a fun week!

We did a couple of sessions of reading , Writing & maths but the rest has just been like fun, fun and more fun!!!!!!!!

On Thursday My class went to Jellie park! 

If You don't know what Jellie park is it is just a very very very very very very fun water park!

I went on everything from the hydro-slides to the diving boards! 

Here's the story.

We got to Jellie park in the morning so we had to get though the rolls quickly to catch the bus but it turned out that my class was a we bit early.

when we finally got there the first thing I did was go straight to the hydro slide.

After i had gone down the hydro slide a million times I went to the diving boards and after jumping of them a billion times i went to the play area.

There where water guns, cool spiny things that dump water on your head and much more fun things.

After getting dump on the head a trillion times I went to the hydro slides.

And before I knew it it was time to go.

I had the funnest time and thanks to the teacher for taking the class there!

until next time bloggers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post