Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

A Maths Murder Mystery


Kia ora Bloggers!
Erina Here!
How has your week been going?
The last 2 weeks for me  School swimming has been going on.
I don't go swimming but we did ako tasks .
My class also did A Maths Murder Mystery.
I did it with a couple of friends called Emily & Scarlett .
Bye the end of to days My group found it a bit confusing but got though all most four clues with a little help from the teacher.
We still havent found out who the murderer was but we will hopefully find out soon.
What have you been doing this week?
Have you been doing something a bit like my Class?
Until next time bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post