Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

My Passionate PepehaπŸ˜‹πŸŒΏ



πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Kia ora Bloggers!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
Erina Here.
How have you like settling back into the school routine??
What have you been doing?

Well my Class have been doing heaps of things related to maori!
Like...  PEPEHA'S!!!
Here's the story.
First we Had to fill out a form on what our mount, river, ancestors etc
Then in the next session we went on our chrome books and made a slide or a book on book creator about our pepeha.
Then in the session after that ( Sorry if I'm boring you )
We made the slide all fancy and added the finishing touch.
This is my complete Pepeha .
I hope you like it.
I used slides to create it.
Good job making it this far!
Tell me where your ancestors came from!
Until next time bloggers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post