Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

I love maths!

 
Hey bloggers, Erina here This week in maths we had some must dos that need to be done. We got a choose to either choose G1 which was the easiest one, G2  which was a little harder than G1 and G3 which was the hardest one.  I choose G3 and it was still easy to complete and I completed G3 2 maths sessions! I can't wait till next weeks maths must dos and get my brain working again!
If you had these math Questions would you find them easy or hard?
Until next time bloggers!👋

3 comments:

  1. Hey Erina
    that looks like hard maths
    What maths teacher do you have?
    Bye Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily!
    I have miss roberts as my maths teacher!
    Bye Erina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erina
    Was the Maths hard
    Do you like Maths?
    Bye Emily

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post