Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

So this is what it like to be a dragon!

Hey bloggers, Erina here 
and this week in literacy my class did some 20 mins of solid writing  about a picture. The picture was of some scaly dragons flying through the bright blue sky surrounded by white puffy clouds . Sadly, I wasn't able to get the picture on the slide. If you had looked closely at the slides front page you may of seen that it says: by Erina and Emerson. Because I did this with one of my best friends, Emerson!
Do you think it would be fun being a dragon?

1 comment:

  1. it really cool but what dose a dragging look like

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post