Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Lost in the woods...............

Hey bloggers Erina here,
This week in literacy we did a story starter! We had to do 20 mins writing, then we got an option of carrying on with the story or doing our report. I choose to carry on with my writing because I had so many ideas! Sadly I didn't finish it so do you want to finish the story with your own ideas?! If you do, hears the link  but make sure you make a copy first.

Have you ever been lost in the forest before, and if you had what did you do?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erina great blog post sad that you couldn't finish it maybe next time you cold make the words a different color because it was a bit hard to read
    awesome job keep it up Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi charlotte!
    thanks for leting me know that!
    I will change them as soon as I can.
    bye
    Erina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post