Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Lockdown literacy



This week was the first week of term 2 and my class had to do learning from home because we were in lockdown .  I got a little bit stressed out because there was so much to be done and in such little time but luckily I got it finished in time .  Next week I think I'm going to do most of the work on Wednesday and then I won't get stressed out on Thursday because there is so much work to be done.  This is my first week of learning and it is the answers to the activities of the  copy of the reptiles contract.

Is your favorite animal a reptile?
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Erina, well done for working through your tasks! I particularly like your comic strip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erina,
    I love the Word Art Checklist and the questions and answers are very detailed. You've completed so much work. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool love the background

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post