Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Basket challenge

This week my class did a challenge were we had to see how many times we could get in a something in a bucket in 1 minute. I could only get 4 because the ball keeped on bouncing out! but to be fair it was a wide bucket so really I only got 4.  If I ever had to do it again then I thin To make think that I would use a deeper bucket and run faster when I don't get the ball in. To make this video I used a big blue bucket and and a green bouncy ball. 

Have you ever tried doing a challenge like this?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erina,
    I'm glad you had fun with this challenge. The more times you do anything the better you get! Lots of small changes every time, great observation from you. I'm not able to watch your video, could you maybe try re-upload?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't re-upload it because I can't find it on my anywere!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post