Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Joyful Japan

 Kia ora bloggers!

How has your week been going? Well mines been jammed packed full with fun activities. This Friday my class has a cultural day which is when you come to school with a cultural outfit on, and because of the cultural day coming up when have been doing a lot of learning about where different students in our class come from. We have also been doing a lot of fun tasks on different countries. One of those tasks were to make a slide about a country including lots of fun facts about it. I choose to make a slide about Japan, the slide is not quite finished yet but will be soon. I hope you can learn something about Japan about the slide.

Until next time bloggers!

Source - Internet, slides

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post