Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Organic vs GMO

 


Kia ora bloggers!
How has your week been going?
Well mine has been jam packed with lots of activities.
One of them being Organic vs GMO's which stands for Genetically Modified Organism.
 (If you want to learn more about that Click on the link on the slide)
My class were finding out which is better Organic or GMO's.
I choose Organic because it is better for the environment .
This was a really fun task to do because I learnt new things myself.
What would you rather GMO's or Organic?
Until next time bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ki ora my name is jayden from mangapapa school i loved your facts about organic and gmo[organic vs gmo]it was amazing i liked the cones it was awsome thank you for lestening to my comment by hi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ด

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post