Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

The Train of leaves🌿🍃

 


Kia ora bloggers!
What have you been doing today?
Well my country is back in lock-down, so there has been lots of zoom calls.
One of the tasks are teacher gave us was 10 mins of free writing about a picture which you can find on the slide. Me and my friend, Annabel worked on it together. We called it "The Train Of Leaves".
We chose this name because it was a old overgrown area with a train track running though it. My favourite line in the story is "the birds chirping flooded my ears." If me and Annabel would be to do it again then I would probably start it off differently by putting in some onomatopoeia in but other wise I like the story as it is.
Have you ever seen a over grown train track?
Until next time bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erina,
    Thanks for sharing your writing, I really like the title. My favourite line is 'a canopy of leaves and bushes covers my head'. Perhaps next time you could highlight all your language features that you have been learning.
    Great blog introduction by the way, it is very detailed and well written!
    Ka mau te wehi,

    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post