Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Length, Area and Perimeter Madness!!✖️➕➖➗

 


Kia Ora Bloggers!
Erina here!
How has your week been going?
Well mines been jam packed with lots of different activities.
We have been doing writing, reading and maths.
My personal favourite was maths. We were learning about the volume of a 3d shape.
You measure the volume of a 3d shape by timing's the Height, Length and width.
For example if we had a 2 by 2 by 2 shape we would times 2 x 2 x 2 which equals 8 , so the volume of the shape would be 8cm cubed.
We had lots of these tasks and they were fun to do .
If you look in the slide you will see all of my workings out.
Some of these I did not solve by myself the teacher helped me out but most of them I did by myself.
Have you ever tried to measure an object?
If you have tell me what it was?
Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post