Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

My ecosystem🌴


Kia ora bloggers!👋
Erina here!
How Has Your Week Been Going?
In my week we have been doing inquiry!
For this term in inquiry we are doing ecosystems!
first we went to different teachers work shops and learnt about different types of ecosystems and there conditions.
then once we had gone to each and every work shop we got to choose an ecosystem.
 I choose the savanna.
Then we had to build a civilisation out of the natural martials in the environment.
Here is the slide that I have down my work on and how my civilisation will work.
I hope you enjoy!
Until next time bloggers!👋👋😀

3 comments:

  1. Hello Erina Lily-piper here
    I love Your colours and all the information It makes me want to read more.
    This reminds me of my ecosystem slideshow (it is not done yet tho:)
    There is barley anything that you can do better Maybe a popping title like energising Ecosystem? But everything else is perfect.
    Keep it up👍🤩

    -Lily-Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Erina, I really liked reading about ecosystems on this blog post. I really like learning and reading about the environment! Next time you could add some pictures of the Savanna ecosystem, so we can see what it looks like and not having to paint a picture in our head. Other than that this blog post is amazing! Did you enjoy learning about the different ecosystems? Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Hannah,
    I did really like learning about the different types of ecosystems and next time i will get a pic of them thanks for the feed back!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post