Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

I made a website!!!!!!!




Check it out here----->>>>>
https://sites.google.com/d/1N02yLpkcIPLPaZopKG8r0uOsJGihpzuL/p/1H7f_HOPG5YiJm2S50fpGfWaXuMBQr8-7/edit

This week my class all made websites!  I made my website on the Amazon River Dolphin and all the information i have gathered over the past few weeks.  Click the link above to check it out.
I found that making the website was fun.  My favorite page is Appearance because it talks about how these dolphin look. I love that they are pink!Did you know that they can actually blush a bit like humans do?To make this website I used manly information from San deigo zoo site, but all so got some from Wikipedia and google.
If you got to design a dolphin what would it look like?





4 comments:

  1. Hi Erina!

    I really enjoyed your website and you had lots of interesting information on it. I didn't know that amazon river dolphins were pink or that they could only survive in freshwater and not saltwater! keep up the good work!

    -Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Erina
    How clever you are! I didn't know that Amazon River Dolphins are pink! They are such a graceful creature aren't they? If I was going to design a dolphin it would be sparkly and glittery! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erina, I love dolphins, I really like the images you used! If I could design a dolphin it would be pink and sparkly. This reminded me of my trip to Aussie last year. Have a great day. -Zoe-

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post